Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TPACK

Content: For this assignment I am doing
Grade 6
Standard 3: Students will understand how revolutions have had an impact on the modern world.
Obj 2a:
Identify representative people from selected revolutions (e.g. Napoleon, Martin Luther, James Watt, Isaac Newton, Madame Curie, Anton Van Leeuwenhoek).

Pedagogy: For this activity I am going to let the student do a lot exploring/researching on their own. As the see the places where these historical events happened in Napoleon's life, they will find out on their own the real significance of these places.

Technology: For this lesson I will be using Google Earth and I will be making a virtual tour. So that my students will be able to see some of the places that were important to Napoleon life.

No comments:

Post a Comment