Monday, January 19, 2009

I learned so much my brain hurts!

I am excited to actually be proficient in all the Web 2.0 tools. I now know what some of them are, but I am still having troubles actually using them for my gain. I do know how to get all of them on my blog, and that is a plus, because then when I want to really figure them out it isn't hard to get there. My favorite is Goodreads. I can definitely see how it can be helpful now and when I have my own classroom. All of these tools, such as, delicious, Goodreads and RSS make everything more efficient. They help us waste less time and keeps everything very organized. And my favorite part is that is doesn't take up any space in my room like all of my educations binders.

1 comment:

  1. Courlin, your blog is so beautiful!!! Anyhow - I like the point you made about all this technology stuff making everything a lot more efficient, organized, AND taking up a lot less room in our rooms (and a lot less ink and paper from the printer...lol)! It's a great point that I would have never thought of.

    ReplyDelete