Saturday, January 10, 2009

Technology...What?

I have never really been taught how to work with technology. I can usually figure it out if I need to and just try. I know there is a ton that I don't know how to do. I am excited to learn about all the opportunities that I have right at my fingertips. Once I really learn how to use technology, everything will not be such a hassle to do.

I have made a couple of power points but I have never been able to do the cool stuff. I can put things on slides and then manually move through the slides. I can enter numbers in a spreadsheet but I don't know how to do anything else. I have had my cell phone for 6 months and don't know how to do anything but call people. This partly has to do with me being lazy and not wanting to read the user's manual. My lazy days are over. I am going to learn how to do EVERYTHING, and it will be FABULOUS!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...great minds think alike, eh? Well, you are more technologically advanced than I am because you have an awesome picture. Courtlin is so good looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Courtlin! You are going to beast this technology thing...and then show me how to do it...=)! Seriously though I know exactly what you mean. Life is going to be great with all of the cool things that we learn in this class!

    ReplyDelete